market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Louisiana gal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Louisiana gal
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:46:21 -0400

Welcome aboard, I too have only recently found this resource for market
gardeners. It has already proved to be very helpful.
Breck
Crestwood, KY

Hi everyone, I am new. In live in Norwood, Louisiana, and have hgad natural
gardens all my life, and am loving it. I look forward to sharing experiences
with all of you.

Any other folks here from Louisiana?

Flo