market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Louisiana gal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sunny" <sunny3 AT wt.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Louisiana gal
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:27:10 -0500

Hi Flo, I am not from Louisiana, but my husband is, and we live on the eastern side of Texas, not too far from the Louisiana border.  My husband is from Elton.  Where is Norwood?

Welcome to the list.  I don't post because I have so much to learn.  The folks on here are so knowledgeable that they have probably forgotten more than I will ever know.  You will like it here.
Sunny
Rafter G Ranch
Coldspring, TX
(936) 653-5727