market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Louisiana gal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Louisiana gal
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:14:15 -0500

We all have a lot to learn; there's too much in the world to fit in any one head. If you have something to say, go ahead and post it.

Ditto the statement above......I am always interested to hear what everyone is doing and how they do it.  "Truth is not the secret of a few" the poet said.  Plus, what's going on Louisana or any place south of zone 5 is a break from my little winterworld lately.  You also never know who's just clicking in to read of others' experiences and not posting, so talk when you can.

Shawnee, zone 5, kittens all in new homes; MamaKitty still on chipmunk duty in the greenhouse.  (And now, 378$ later, no longer in the kitten business)

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!