market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pH Balancing of Greenhouse Water

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pH Balancing of Greenhouse Water
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:13:01 -0400

Can you say more about this, Bill?

I also have a lime aquifer. My well water is at 8.5. While I don't have any complaints in the hoophouse, per se, it's amazing how much more RAIN makes things grow than irrigation does outside!

I'd like to get my irrigation water down to 6.5 or so.

What kind of vinegar would you use and how much?

Isn't your soil also high?

-Allan