market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bench heating in greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bench heating in greenhouse
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:59:16 -0600 (CST)

Rachel. I heat a 20x48 ft house with the Trueleaf biotherm bench warmer. This
is the top of the line bench heating system. This system will set you back
around $3000. Last year I propagated $30,000 worth of plants in this little
greenhouse. So its worth the investment if you use the house wisely. Go to
Trueleafs web site and check it out... Bob.