market-farming - [Market-farming] Posting problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Posting problems
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:44:26 -0500

Keith Johnson also asked me to post this for him.
Pat

========================
Pat,

I have been a member of this list for 4 weeks and responding to mailings
but I don't think a single one has gotten through to the list. Every
time I reply I get a message that the address I am using is not
subscribed to the list, despite being able to use the same address to
log in and set my preferences with it. I have written repeatedly to the
list manager and have not gotten ANY feedback. If you could do me the
favor of forwarding this to the list so that I can actually participate
I'd be most grateful.
Thanks,
Keith Johnson

The default response to my messages has been this form letter. Is every
single post to the list reviewed by the moderator before it can appear
on list? Why haven't I heard back?

Your mail to 'Market-farming' is being held until the list moderator
can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.

-- Northern Pennsylvania

Good planets are hard to find; let's take care of
the one we have.