market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Beetberry?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Beetberry?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:05:48 -0800 (PST)

I know this has nothing to do with anything you have discussed.  Mulberry trees being some your best friends reminds me growing up in California.  I used to sit at the base of my grandmothers orange trees with my brothers, visit and eat oranges until until we couldn't eat another.  Go play, come back and do it again.  One of my favorite memories.

Elzie
Wichita, KS

Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org> wrote:
Come to Missouri for mulberries. You have to eat the dark purple ones
and all trees are not the same. As a child, some of my best friends
were mulberry trees.

Marty Kraft