market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:28:04 -0500

Mark,

We were just told of groundwater being contaminated by Dacthal here in New
Jersey last summer. It will probably end up being banned in this area (only
a matter of time). Either it is not breaking down, or the chemicals it
breaks down into are nasty. It maybe a good idea to look for something a
little gentler on the environment (good luck).

Maury

Sustainably producing greens in the Northeast (South Jersey).