market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <knarfme AT comcast.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:04:09 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi Toni...do you have a web site? I am a retired small producer wanna-be here in southern Maine. At the moment I just grow for myself...but want to expand. I also have learned a lot from just lurking here...:-)  Do you have the time to chat back and forth...now and then... via e-mail about what you do for growing?...my address is Knarfme AT comcast.net if your interested...Franklin