market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Linda A" <L_Amico AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 02:58:41 -0500

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: I was at the feed store a while ago & they had corn meal
bags.
Would corn meal & corn meal gluten be the same thing? Linda A -----
Original
Message ----- From: "Keith Johnson" <kd.johnson AT insightbb.com> To: "Market
Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org> Sent: Saturday, February 02,
2008 9:16 AM Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents [...]

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 STOX_REPLY_TYPE STOX_REPLY_TYPE
1.5 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
4.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook