market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:12:50 -0500

Hi Marty,
depending on where you live, i fear that would merely attract every
corn-loving bird and critters from acres around to feast on your rows of
young transplants. As to discouraging weed germination, the corn gluten i
use must be moistened after applying, or it won't do the trick. I doubt
the right level of coverage could happen with chunks of corn atop the
soil.

Toni