market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sun Gro Organic mixes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sun Gro Organic mixes
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:16:23 -0600 (CST)

Andy, I use 6 pallet skids of sungrow every year. I don't use the organic mix
but I have used the non OMRI version of the same mix and have always had good
results growing vegetable transplants. The last two years I have been using
there mix No 6 which is all peat and nothing else. I payed $14.50 a 3.8 bale
in bulk and it grows plants just as good as the more complex mixes... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.