market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cucumber trellises that work?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: BillOhio <billohio AT gmail.com>
  • To: farmersue AT hughes.net, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cucumber trellises that work?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:19:49 -0500

Thanks to you all for your kind comments! You know, it's almost scarier letting one's peers peek into a person's messy garden than customers and friends, which are the audiences I started putting the albums together for. Friends already know who we are, and customers hopefully have a sense of what we're about. It's harder, I think, to open up to fellow growers and let them see what we're doing.

This is a great group, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Bill Huhman
Central Ohio