market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers market fees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers market fees
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:18:27 -0500

Karin,

            The Food Trust that runs the twenty some farmers markets in Philadelphia charges $32.00 and $23.00 for a second or third market for a space as big as you need.  I thought that was high, I could not afford $40.00.  Winter markets are cheaper, but not sure exactly how much.  I will find out shortly however since I just started at one.  Hope this helps.

Maury

 Woodland Produce

 Sustainably producing greens and herbs in the Northeast.