market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers market fees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers market fees
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:23:08 GMT

Twenty dollars a year,as a membership fee, and then ten dollars each Saturday
for each parking spot. Five dollars on Wednesdays. The vendors have a choice
of paying the flat fee, or 5% of sales. This way the smaller growers have the
option of paying less, and we hope it encourages them to continue to
participate. We have about 33 vendors who pay the membership fee, but only
about 20-25 actual vendors who participate every week.
Carla, Oklahoma