market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Dont wait for the paperback!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Brigette Leach <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Dont wait for the paperback!
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:41:02 -0400

Thanks, Pat.

I've been hearing things about coal mines that are burning and can't seem to be extinguished. As I recall, at least some of them are in China. Do you or anyone on the list know more about them? Of course, burning coal mines were not on the tour when I was in China in the fall of  '02. There are indeed serious pollution problems in China, pollution of all types. I also had the opportunity to travel in Yugoslavia in the late 80's. The coal soot on everything in Zagreb was startling to say the least.

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Homegrown
Share of the Farm
www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com