market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Dont wait for the paperback!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: lucy Owsley <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Dont wait for the paperback!
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:31:24 -0400

I am not a Gore supporter though I do believe climate change is at least partially man made (and I have held this belief for at least 25 years, long before i had ever hear of Mr Gore. This is one reason I chose sustainable/organic farming and local foods advocacy as a "career") so I do not know who su[ports Gore. i assume a lot of it is Gore's old money from his family. Frankly I do not care as I am not parroting Gore. I am using facts and threories I learned in college and from non Gore sources over the years, sources not paid for by any corporate or political entity as this was not a political or coprorate concern decades ago. These were/are simply learned men and women who have been more and more concerned over climate change/global warming/ pollution for a long long time. this movement predates Gore's movie and books (he has written several, you know) by at least 20 years.

Bridgette I suppose you could do your own research and google who funds Al Gore's ideas about Climate change.

Lucy and other Gore supporters and advocates,

Okay, if Avery is funded by Monsanto, Exxon, etc. and that makes his position questionable and information suspect, help me understand who finances Mr. Gore's position and how he does or doesn't benefit financially from his writing, speaking and movie making? Any idea how much his speaking fee is?

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
Eaton, OH