market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Dont wait for the paperback!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sean Albiston" <lab AT physics.umn.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Dont wait for the paperback!
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:03:15 +0000

Allan, I don't know if Gore supports the nuke industry or not. I was of the
opinion that it wasn't a smart choice. I've changed my opinion over the
past ten years; we need more nuke energy ASAP is my opinion today. The waste
cycle is far beyond human comprehension, we will always have to live with
that, likely at an ever greater extent.

I am far more certain that quantum mechanics dictates that CO2 (and a host of
other molecules) absorbs energies that would otherwise escape to outer space.
This isn't an experiment we should let our children take the last data on.

I am far less certain of this, but I personally feel anyone with a soap box
is a puke and should do some real work and speak within their community if
they feel they have something to profess.

sincerely, sean albiston