market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] are you a global warming deniers?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] are you a global warming deniers?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:37:59 -0400

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:20:00 -0400, you wrote:

>Bill,
>

> I like your peeve. Did you know that in New Jersey lawn clipping as
>considered toxic waste, because of all the pesticides, herbicides and
>fungicides used?

What we put on our lawn: nothing whatever except its own clippings. It's
lovely, very green and lush. We've lived here six years.

I bought a bag of lime the first year we lived here, but we've never
remembered to use it. Maybe we'll remember next spring. On the other
hand, if it ain't broke.....

Pat
--
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
Mohandas Gandhi