market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cucumbers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: wildernessflowers AT comcast.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cucumbers
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:14:44 +0000

Hi john

high tunnel's covered with heavy agribond work well if there is not too
much wind

keeps out white flys as well

israeili anti virus net while expensive is also very effective stands up
in wind and multi season use.

ive sucessfully used c clip made from pvc pipe to attach net/agribond to
pvc pipe frame
martin

--
3 Roy Crawford Lane