market-farming - [Market-farming] green garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT hughes.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] green garlic
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:52:20 -0400

I bought a lot of garlic bulbs today, to plant for garlic greens. I am very
happy to have learned of this. I am thinking these garlics can be planted
anytime throughout the season for just the greens, would this be true?

The 3 Farmers Markets I go to, don't start until June, so I will be ready!

Thank you for sharing this with us!!!

Sue Wells

I have changed my email address from quiltingsue AT earthlink.net to
farmersue AT hughes.net