market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market tables

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sam White <cedarrockcsa AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market tables
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

For any of you lucky enough to have an Ollie's Bargain
Outlet near you (md/pa), they'll have them for $35.
Sometimes they will have them with a few scratches for
$15.

Some folks use those plastic saw horses and 1x8x6
boards.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/gcs/product/productInfo.web?infoParam.mode=1&infoParam.itemKey=30027997