market-farming - [Market-farming] Market tables was Re: tent/shelters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <quiltingsue AT earthlink.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Market tables was Re: tent/shelters
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:13:30 -0400

I'd like to thank you all, too! I'm doing Farmer's Markets for the first
time this year, after two years of having an on-farm stand. What do you
all use for tables? I have to set up by myself, so I need something
lightweight or in pieces I can set up quickly. Do you make your own or use
commercial fold-up tables? As usual, I can't afford to spend much.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Cowbridge Farm
Tioga County, PA