market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tent/shelters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marcy" <marcy AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tent/shelters
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:16:49 -0600

I got an EZ-Up last year the week after our market opened - they had them on
sale at Harbor Freight after the graduation time and it was $79, has bag
with wheels and no sides. We were very happy with it. I didn't figure it was
worth the extra $100+ to buy one with sides from Sams Club.
An idea I saw for weights was using the ratchet tie down straps to go from
the concrete bucket to the top frame. Our winds are unpredictable. Some
days we don't have more than a nice breeze and other days it's bad. I've
seen tents go flying!