market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] root zone heating (Steve Diver)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] root zone heating (Steve Diver)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:48:26 -0800 (PST)

>Thanks so much Steve for the bibliography! I'll check it out. Years ago
we had this stove set up to heat our hot water. While the stove was
going there was always a 40 gal tank of extremely hot water which itself
radiated quite a bit of heat. When we set it up...like 30 years ago...I
had found a pamphlet on thermo siphon that I thought was USDA. but it
was complete with fabulous drawings. It's long gone and the system
pulled apart...but I still have the stove and tank.....Sora at Paradise
Valley Organics where warmer roots would be a delight.....