market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] global warming - way off topic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] global warming - way off topic
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:00:57 -0800

The problem with discussing politics is the talk always ends in fights.
I've been on this list long enough to know there's no winning and you end up with a feeling of disdain for people you've heretofore respected.
We can agree that we want to grow more food, sell it and thrive. Maybe we can leave it at that.
There are lots of lists to discuss politics if you want.

Steve

Steve Sando
Rancho Gordo New World Specialty Food
http://www.ranchogordo.com