market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mychorrizal Innoculants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: wildernessflowers AT comcast.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mychorrizal Innoculants
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:11:32 +0000

hi jeff

 we only use mycostop
no losses from damping off
higher yields
 low cost
 apply to seed then again at 3-4 weeks and third time as drench or dip at transplanting   cheers martin

--
3 Roy Crawford Lane
Santa Fe' New Mexico

From: Jeff Cantara <jeffcantara AT yahoo.com>
Does anyone here innoculate their potting mix with mychorrizae?  I am hearing more and more about how most plants, and not only legumes, form beneficial associations.

What have been your results?  Do you have a good source?  Abundant Life is selling a general innoculant for potting mix.  It's not expensive and seems like it would be worth the investment.  Anybody had any negative issues? Thanks for your replies.

Jeff
New Roots Farm
New Hampshire