market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomatillo Answers :)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomatillo Answers :)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:55:38 -0400

hmmm. Well, I hate to say it, but we're a CSA, so....

I still don't understand. Are the undersized, smaller than the husk, tomatillos essentially the same as the fill-the-husk-but-still-green tomatillos? Our tomatillos just didn't do well this year, so I have a ton of half-sized ones and about 6 large green ones. If, from a culinary (and digestive) view point, the half-sized ones are the same as the large-but-green ones, I'll just give people MORE.

Please help me here.

Allan Balliett (He-Who-Has-No-Time-To-Cook-and-Trial)