market-farming - [Market-farming] Edamame

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Tannen" <david AT centerville.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Edamame
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:26:47 -0500

I have beaucomp amounts of Edamame. I am going to need to freeze some of it. Everything I have read on the internet says I need to blanch it prior to freezing. Is this really necessary? Does anyone have experience with freezing Edamame without blanching? Thanks.

David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie McKemie" <mf AT austinfarm.org>