market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] getting a new farm insured

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] getting a new farm insured
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:15:48 -0400

I agree completely...I've been many years without health insurance.
BUT...commercial liability insurance is REQUIRED by supermarkets and
restaurants if you sell to them. No liability insurance, no sale. To carry
the insurance or not is a choice, but not having it eliminates a lot of
potential sales.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Cowbridge Farm