market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Heirloom Tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Heirloom Tomatoes
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:22:04 -0600

Then that would be for double dug beds, wouldn't it. Which I can't manage
this year, with hardpan eight inches down, without constructing higher
sides for sixteen beds, and a lot more to add right away. We'll have to get
by with shallower beds well mulched this time, so that spacing may be too
optimistic. At least it'll be an interesting test for marmande, costoluto,
fiorentino, red brandywine, delicious, napoli, purple brandy, german
johnson, believe it or not, red cherry, sugar lump & sweet 100.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net