market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New to Group and Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New to Group and Farming
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 07:34:05 -0500

TexasBill,

I'm having trouble getting onto the Texas Basket Factory web site. Are they
out of business too? Do you think you have a phone number for them? The
Monte site is real good! Can't seem to find a web site for Island in San
Antonio, guess I'll give them a call them. Can't seem to find web site or
phone number for Ag Supply in Tyler either. If you do run across the info
for the other one in San Antonio, I'd really like to have it.

Thanks for the great info.
(West Texas) Mark