market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New to Group and Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New to Group and Farming
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 06:10:58 -0500

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 09:42:12PM -0500, Eastex Farms wrote:
> Mark, Texas Basket Factory in Jacksonville, Texas has all kinds of baskets.
> Also resource ag supply in Tyler, Texas has boxes and such. Both are good
> folks. TexasBill

Also in Jacksonville is my favorite basket supplier, Peacock Crate
Factory, 903 586-5321.

OOPS. I just googled trying to find the Peacock website. What I found
instead was a real estate listing of their property. It looks like
they are out of business. Started business in 1896. How sad. For
many years we have used hundreds of their 1 gallon baskets with bails
for picking blackberries.
http://www.cherokeerealestate.com/2106.htm

Monte Packaging, http://montepkg.com, has a wide assortment of
packaging at surprisingly good prices.

Inland, in San Antonio, has a few types of produce boxes: 800 292-6133
There is another San Antonio produce box place, but contact information
does not fall to hand. Let me know if you REALLY want me to dig it
out.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html