market-farming - [Market-farming] A different Garlic Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] A different Garlic Question
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 08:35:42 -0400

My German red garlic is just starting to put up scapes. Is this the time that it is important to side dress? If so, what do you use to side dress your garlic? I usually use compost, but I'm definitely NOT famous for my big bulbs.

For us, the scapes are at least two weeks early this year.
-Allan Balliett