market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cell phones and things related

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cell phones and things related
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:21:07 -0600

I'm all for making INFORMED decisions-no matter WHAT you're buying....Each
person has to make their own judgements using ALL the available info...if you
can build relationships with your customers by helping to find the best
values that's actually helping your customers. Many of my customers are
grateful to me when I can point them in the right direction about
something(and save them money). If I don't have something they're looking
for, I can send them to whomever does. That's how I build loyalty and good
relationships with my customers. They know they can TRUST me. They're smart
enough to make up their own minds without anyone telling them what they
SHOULD be doing.
I'd be careful about lectures concerning "practice what you preach",
considering you're preaching to the choir here. Besides,just by saying you "
don't want to stir up a list brouhaha" and then telling others to use the
delete key shows you realize what kind of trouble (flame wars) you can cause.
Reminds me of the spam I get which says sorry if you've heard this one BUT I
just HAD to send this along......
Next thing you know we'll have the thought police telling us what we can
think, or what we should be thinking about. Life should be about making
decisons for YOURSELF, not others telling you what they should be doing..Just
like I wouldn't consider telling someone who uses chemicals in their farming
that they're wrong just because I don't agree with it. There are many ways of
doing things and many different styles.It's all about INFORMED CHOICES.

Barb