market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pea shoots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pea shoots
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:42:18 -0600

The same as in Kansas City, Marty! OK, just being cute. As I recall I stop
growing them when it began heating up last summer - maybe mid-June - but I'm
thinking I might try them in the basement under the grow lights we've set up
for early seed starting - the basement stays quite cool and I could grow
them out and put them under the light for the last little bit - worth a try
anyway.

Joan

P.s. I'm also planning on growing lentil, sunflower, and cress sprouts this
season - all in the same manner.