market-farming - [Market-farming] zinnia seed are up

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] zinnia seed are up
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:32:44 -0600

HEY Alison!

Since I see you're busy on this list serve and not working, I thought I'd let you know that the zinnias I planted 2 days ago in 812's and put on the germination mats are up.  Looks like good germination from old seed.

Oh, and for those of you like Shelly, Marie and Joan...don't worry, I have the mini cam pointed at the seedlings with a watering wand turned on overhead, so she thinks I'm working and not goofing off on the computer.

paul

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com