market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] dry beans vs. canned beans.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul A. Bock" <bockpa AT plesh.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] dry beans vs. canned beans.
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:18:13 -0500

My guess would be to just don't put in so much food into the cooker.

I had an experience like that with a pot roast, potatoes and carrots.  For some reason the little weight came off and a good portion of the meat, potatoes and carrots got extruded through that little hole and blown like sprayable concrete on the ceiling.  It is almost like a hash at that point.  surprisingly it didn't clog the little hole.  But I quickly humbled around with the hot weight and put back in place before I lost my lunch, well literally and figuratively.  It is amazing that poor college students don't end up starving to death or killing themselves in some freak cooking accident.
Paul Bock
Stone Gully