market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] refractometers and soil penetrometers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Guthrie" <dguthrie AT egyptian.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] refractometers and soil penetrometers
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:45:25 -0500

Thanks Dave. I think I confused the point with a spectrometer.

I thought I had understood ionic nutrients taken up by the plant produced
plant tissues that behaved in the same way and thus were more nutritious
being more absobable in animals and humans. I thought this came from the
biodynamic school of ag. Could have misunderstood though.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll continue to look into the subject.

David Guthrie
dguthrie AT egyptian.net