market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] refractometers and soil penetrometers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andrews, Shirley F." <SAndrews AT AcademicBookServices.com>
  • To: <bockpa AT plesh.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] refractometers and soil penetrometers
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:37:22 -0400

I would be interested in learning more about "when the highest nutrient
density is reached in a plant." I am sure there are a multitude of
factors that would cause this to vary but is there any generalized data
available?
The next question would be once the plant reaches that level and is
picked, how long does the nutrient level remain?