market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Whitney" <mary AT whitneysorchard.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: pricing
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:55:30 -0700

"You have the right to sell for whatever you please. I personally give away a
lot of stuff at the end of the day. "

I won't give away anything at the end of the day other than to the food bank.
People learn when to get free produce, so why bother to come earlier and pay
for it?? I don't do special price deals either at the end of the day to get
rid of extra stuff. I have families that need food at home that I will give
it to first. I might throw something extra in someones bag that is already
buying something, but it will be small somethings =:>

Mary Whitney

--
www.whitneysorchard.com
SweetBriar Rabbits - Fryers available