market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Stumps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <Parsons2 AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Stumps
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:57:29 -0400

Hi Chuck...I spray my stump regrouth with round-up...they don't come back.
Then I take my handy-dandy 18 volt battery operated drill and put a few half
inch holes in the top of the stump to hold water when it rains....make um
about 5 or 6 inches deep. Some add salt to the holes...but don't know
whether that helps or not. Have been able to knock mine out with a sledge
after a couple of years after doing the above. Franklin