market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Composting worms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marc Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Composting worms
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:32:04 +0800

Hi, here is an oz site that tells you about worms,
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~cooworms/

Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
- Bertrand de Jouvenel

"If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not
believe in it at all."
- Noam Chomsky