market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Composting worms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: CAVM AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Composting worms
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:21:58 EDT

Allan,

As Ted said, there was a major melt down of the composting worm market about 6 weeks ago.  I imagine if you pulled up to any of 3000 former B&B Worm growers they would fill your truck with worms and be glad to get rid of them.

We are planning a 2 day seminar in South Central KY late in July to explain to these former worm farmers, and other interested individuals, what options they have for worms or other innovative farming ventures.

Neal Van Milligen
Kentucky Enrichment Inc
www.kentuckyenrichment.com