market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: Composting worms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Roe Family" <fiveroes AT dotnet.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: Composting worms
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:32:10 -0500

I have compost piles where worms have shown up on their own. If I want
to start an indoor worm bin, can I take those worms from the compost
pile? I've tried to find red wigglers locally, but no luck, and I
refuse to pay $20 to mail order them! Jill, where did you find the red
wrigglers?

I'm new to the list (from Johnny's newsletter), was initially shocked at
all the messages flooding my mailbox, and was going to unsubscribe as
soon as I figured out how...but I've been sucked in by all the good info
I've seen so far, so I think I'll continue to lurk!

Carol, NE Wisconsin