market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Unsubbing 101

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Unsubbing 101
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:38:39 -0400

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:03:13 -0400, you wrote:

>> get me off of this list now!
>

>We can't unsub you. We don't have that ability. From the FAQ, listed at
>the bottom of every post that hits this list:

The last time I answered someone (on another list), with
helpful info such as this, she got it in her head that *I*
was the list owner and started complaining about me to our
ISP *plus* sending me nasty, threatening emails. It took a
little straightening-out.

I wasn't the list owner, I had nothing whatsoever to do with
it actually.

I'm not apt to answer anyone else who requests that they be
unsubbed, however. Once was enough.

Pat