market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Unsubbing 101

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Chuck Evans" <mongotrout AT mchsi.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Unsubbing 101
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:04:54 -0500

Made 'em mad I guess....

Chuck Evans
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin & Steve Follette" <follette AT midmaine.com>
To: <earthstarnc AT earthlink.net>; "Market Farming"
<market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:03 PM
Subject: [Market-farming] Unsubbing 101

> get me off of this list now!

We can't unsub you. We don't have that ability. From the FAQ, listed at
the bottom of every post that hits this list:

4. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MARKET FARMING?
To unsubscribe access the Website at:
If you lack web access, or the instructions don't work for you, e-mail the
List Administrator listed below with your full name and email address, and
they will unsubscribe you.
Liz Pike liz AT marketfarming.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND UNSUBSCRIBE MESSAGES TO THE ENTIRE LIST.

Robin
Thyme For Ewe Farm, Maine