market-farming - [Market-farming] ark seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ark seeds
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:15:32 -0400

anyone got "ark" seeds???

Good one Liz :). I was out shopping in a couple of stores (there is a lack
of large white boards this year) and I bought a toy to put out for the CSA
kids. I had a yard sale fisher price barn and left it out this winter and
the paper covering pealed of so I tossed it, anyway I wanted another barn
preferably plastic, I was not interested in the other summer toys buckets
shovels, wheel barrows, talk about giving out ammunitions "lets dig up the
garden".

Well I just realize with Liz's above humorous remark the toy I did get is
appropriate. A Noah's ark toy, LOL.

Beth Massachusetts where it is going to rain tomorrow and most of the
weekend

ps Good news hatched 6 out of 7 eggs in incubator first ever, they are so
cute and all hens yup right :).

  • [Market-farming] ark seeds, Hook Family, 06/12/2003