market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Thanks to regular subscribers!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Woodyou" <woodyou AT hiwaay.net>
  • To: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Thanks to regular subscribers!
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:26:47 -0500

Steve, thanks. Sheila and I are 'newbies' to this forum, and, aside from our
email being overloaded, we are really enjoying it. Thanks for your website.
Great recipes, which we relish the thought of trying one at a time.
We enjoy the mail from all, even the ones sharing sour grapes.
We do not grow and sell, we only grow and use (or share with friends), but
love doing so, and would enjoy raising enough to market. We will move from
North Alabama soon, going to the Florida panhandle. One reason, besides the
warm weather, is the abundance of farmers markets, fresh produce and fresh
seafood, and lots of great Americans growing and selling at stands along the
roads.
We plan to FULLY enjoy our retirement years, thanks in large part to Market
Farmers like so many of you folks are.
Thanks, and please have patience with some of us 'newbies'.
Hank & Sheila
Huntsville, Alabama