market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Thanks to regular subscribers!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Thanks to regular subscribers!
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:18:46 -0700

> Excuse me, Liz, but isn't that what it's all about? --being there for
> younger and less experienced growers?

New to market gardening- swell! In fact, welcome New to the computer and the
world of listservers? And a short fuse? That's not Liz' problem, as I see
it. I think 99.9% of the new members are great and I'm glad they are here. I
also know Liz' job just got a lot harder.

And to new and old posters- PLEASE send your emails as plain text. When you
specifiy a font or color or cute picture, it adds to the bandwidth. It
doesn't make your email easier to read and is frustrating for some of us
readers. If you don't know how to do this or you don't know what I mean,
please ask!

Steve
www.ranchogordo.com